The Purpose of this form is to gather personal information for the purposes of screening candidates for the following positions:
- State Coordinators and State Co-Coordinators
- State Treasurers
- State Vetting Chair
These are the ONLY POSITIONS vetted by the Marshals Service; all other positions will be vetted by the state vetting committees.
Note: All information is confidential, and will not be shared outside of the Continental Marshals vetting Team, the Federation, and your respective State Coordinator(s) and state vetting committees. This information will only be used for the purpose of verifying that you are who you say you are, and that your intentions are admirable. This information will be retained indefinitely.
- Create an Account
- Verify account and Login in with the form to the right.
- Once logged in, you can use Safe Draft at bottom of form to save your progress at any time to revisit or edit later. You can submit the form only once.
- Pay for a Background Check here.
If you have already paid then send an email to Jim Fulton (firstname.lastname@example.org) saying when and how it was paid.
- Jim will run the background check and send it back to you when completed.
- You will then fill out this form to request an appointment.
- You will upload the Background check .pdf into the form as well.
- You will need to have 5 references for people that have known you for at least 2 years. Make sure at least two are from your Assembly.
- Once the form is completed you will be placed in line. Depending on the position applied for will determine if it is high priority or not.
- You will be notified ahead of time for your interview.
- The Marshals are going from West Coast to East Coast, and taking High Priority at the same time..
- Priority will be given to new Coordinators or Co-Coordinators, Treasury/Banking people.
- Please be patient as we implement this new process and catch up on the back log.
If you have technical issues, please email CMS-IT@pm.me with SPECIFIC DETAILS; the size of the files you are trying to upload, any error messages, screenshots if possible, so we can diagnose the issues. There have been issues with uploading documents that I cannot re-create, so I need as much info as possible.
You do not have permission to view this form.