The Purpose of this form is to gather personal information for the purposes of screening candidates for positions requiring thorough vetting like treasurer, etc. All information is confidential, and will not be shared outside of the Continental Marshals vetting Team and the Federation, and will only be used for the purpose of verifying that you are who you say you are, and that your intentions are admirable.
- Create an Account to save your form progress. (Optional but recommended). Use Safe Draft at bottom of form to save your progress at any time to revisit or edit later.
- Pay for a Background Check here.
If you have already paid then send an email to Jim Fulton (email@example.com) saying when and how it was paid.
- Jim will run the background check and send it back to you when completed.
- You will then fill out this form to request an appointment.
- You will upload the Background check .pdf into the form as well.
- You will need to have 5 references for people that have known you for at least 2 years. Make sure at least two are from your Assembly.
- Once the form is completed you will be placed in line. Depending on the position applied for will determine if it is high priority or not.
- You will be notified ahead of time for your interview.
- The Marshals are going from West Coast to East Coast, and taking High Priority at the same time..
- Priority will be given to new Coordinators or Co-Coordinators, Treasury/Banking people, and Marshal-At-Arms.
- Please be patient as we implement this new process and catch up on the back log.